Media Arts and Art(s) & Network(s) projects manager and Assistant Artistic Director, he is involved in the development of projects related to digital arts. He assists the artistic director in his daily tasks and brings his expertise and support as well in the creation of records, the implementation of the various Transcultures programs but also as a curator. He provides Transcultures web presence and strengthens its network over the Internet.
He is also
- project manager @ Pépinières Européennes de Création (Paris
- membre of the Interdisciplinary Council of performing Arts of the Wallonia-Brussels FederationS
- deputy member Advisory Commission for Digital Arts of the Wallonie-Bruxelles Federation
- member of the DAN (Digital Arts Network) board
- in charge of the NGO Echos Communication web strategy
- Web strategy consultant for various public and private structures.
- member of the art2.network collective
Actor and director by training, his research has questioned the conventional theater stage as the only possible place of performance, the individual’s relationship to the viewer, the spectator’s perception and the notion of post-dramatic theater. His projects are event-driven, shows in modules, ambulatory.
In 2007, he has focused more specifically on performance and media arts. His projects range from multimedia performance to network arts.
Since 2010, he has built a huge information network on media arts (artsnumeriques.be – arts-numeriques.info – @arts_numeriques), but also on various political and social themes (see his fukushima_actu, revolution_info, occupy_USA, occupy_www, occupywomen, Belgique_info, sarkozy_info…).
- +32 (0)491 641 342