Call for projects : Nola – No Lockdown Art
The European Pepinieres of Creation, in partenership with Transcultures, are launching a call for online artistic projects or initiatives carried out during this confinement period due to Covid19 in order to give them additional visibility via the Pepinières network. About ten projects will be selected.
Montant de la bourse de soutien offerte aux projets sélectionnés
300 euros for each laureate project
Deadline : 15.05.2020
In this sadly unique period, which announces a mutating era, many artists of all origins refuse the quarantine of the shared expression. They express both a need to connect with another (connected) audience and to get out of both fear and paralysis as well as from the devouring egos.
Desiring to join this libertarian dynamic and give support and visibility to differentiated works online, the European Pepinieres of Creation, in close partnership with Transcultures, launch the No Lockdown Art (NoLA) call, which will be open until mid May, when we hope that the beginning of the planetary deconfinement will have taken place.
If you have created an original artistic project during this period (video, sound, photo, text, multimedia, filmed performances, etc.) or if you have seen a project (or initiative) go by that touched or seemed worthy to you of interest, do not hesitate to publish it directly on the new facebook group of European Pepinières. Our team will also publish projects that they think are relevant in this particular context.
The call is open to any contemporary discipline with a preference for committed, poetic, offbeat looks … or in so-called “innovative” forms that escape simple entertainment. All the projects published on the facebook group will be republished on the Pepinières site.
Support for the creation/dissemination of 300 euros each will be awarded by a Pépinieres jury to ten or so winning projects.
- Post the project link directly on the facebook group
- The post will be accompanied by the name of the project leader and if possible a short descriptive text of the project (in French and / or in English)
- Put the tag #NoLA2020 at the end of the description text.
- Deadline : 15.05.2020
- As this call for proposals is aimed primarily at professional artists (even if it is open to all), the selection committee reserves the right to refuse proposals without having to justify its artistic choices.
- European Pepinieres of Création – Transcultures
- In the framework of Creaconnections program.
- pepinieres.eu – transcultures.be