In the framework of Digital Scriptures and Intermediate Forms, Transcultures is offering a first lecture by Philippe Franck (cultural critic, teacher in several arts schools, director of Transcultures).
Starting from a historical reminder of the experiences of various pioneers (Bernard Heidsieck, Henry Chopin, William S. Burroughs, …) who integrated the electronic & media technologies – since the 50’s technologies – to their poetic creative process to ‘take the language out of the page’, Philippe Franck offers a panorama (illustrated by numerous examples) of current prospective approaches combining performative, installative, connected forms … and digital technologies, by analyzing their contributions, questions and particularities in the cross-cultural fields. digital forms and new forms of intermediary writing(s).
- 30.04.2019 – 18:30
- Bibilotheca Wittockiana – 23, rue du Bemel, Bruxelles
- Free entrance
- lettresenvoix.org – wittockiana.org
- Partnership Transcultures, Lettres en Voix, Bibliotheca Wittockiana
- With the support of Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles (arts numériques)
- In the framework of “Reste la Lumière” – Journée internationale de la lumière – l’UNESCO