16-10-2014 – Trans Demo, from the research to digital creation – Vice Versa 1.0 – Quinzaine Numérique 2014
Posted on 09/10/2014 in 2014, Agenda, All news, Artists, Arts Sciences, Conferences, Exhibitions, Mediation, Production, Projects, Saison Numérique, Soundart, Vice Versa
Closing the event “Vice versa, 1.0”, ‘TransDemo’ invites artists and researchers to present their ongoing digital projects in a friendly atmosphere, to the public, students and professionals interested to innovation.
Transcultures and numediart propose an afternoon of presentations (moderators: Thierry Dutoit for numediart & Philippe Franck for Transcultures):
- Nicolas d’Alessandro (numediart researcher and musician) on his recent projects combining mobile devices and digital instruments
- Bénédicte Jacobs (social network researcher at ULB and media artist) & Laure-Anne jacobs (media artist) of Larbitlab around their research on mobile application for social networks Tubeplot combining narrative processes and probability theory
- Fabien Grisard (researcher numediart – LinkedTV project) on creating a gestural interface for performative composition from a library of sound samples
- Philippe Freville (transmedia manager for Pictanovo – the Fellowship of the image of the Nord-Pas de Calais, presentating the “Interactive Experiences”programme)
- interactive performances Fragments #43-44 (new electronic instrument device interacting with digital images conceived by François Zajéga) by Gauthier Keyaerts
- “Tanukis’ by François Zajéga (digital image processing) & Loïc Rebourssiere (MAX soundscape, moog guitars).
- Production: Transcultures with numediart & Arts².
- in the framework of la Quinzaine numérique (et la La Quinzaine Numériques Mons) of the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles (with the support of the commission arts numériques du Ministère de la Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles) and Espace(s) Son(s) Hainaut(s) / FEDER-Interreg IV France-Wallonie-Vlanderen.