Louis-Robert Bouchard and Frank Soudan are continuing the second phase of their digital arts residency VICE VERSA from February 15 to April 13, 2019 in Quebec City. The first part took place in Belgium from November 12 to December 10, 2018. This project is the fourth in a series of crossed residencies between Transcultures (centre des cultures numériques et sonores – Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles) and LA CHAMBRE BLANCHE. We invite the public to the presentation of the residency on April 12, 2019 at 5pm.
The Bouchard-Soudan duo is designing a communication device that explore the interdependence between humans and digital communications through the slowing, visualization, processing and transformation of electrical and digital data flows. The machine will be in symbiosis with an algorithm generating, to infinity, poems composed from works of anthologies of the telegraphic literature.
This year, we are happy to participate in the programming of Pop numériqc, an event of meeting opportunities on digital technology open to the public. This is an initiative of L’Institut Canadien de Québec presented during Semaine numériqc in collaboration with many partners. As part of this event, the gallery will be open to the public from April 4 to 13, 2019.
- 12 + 13.04.2019
- Opening 12.04 – 05pm > 07pm
- LA CHAMBRE BLANCHE
- 185, Christophe-Colomb Est, Québec
- chambreblanche.qc.ca – pepinieres.eu – transcultures.be
- With the support of : Délégation générale Wallonie-Bruxelles au Québec, la Ville de Québec, le Conseil des arts et des lettres du Québec, Ministère de la Culture et des Communications de Québec, Ministère des Relations internationales et de la Francophonie de Québec, Canada Council for the Arts | Conseil des Arts du Canada et le soutien du Ministère de la Culture de la Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles.
- In the framework of Pepinières europeennes de Creation.