This public presentation celebrates the official release of the book “When technology meets puppetry” directed by Françoise Flabat and Philippe Franck.
This publication, co-directed by Françoise Flabat and Philippe Franck, and initiated by the Puppet Center of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation which piloted this prospective project, is intended to be both a feedback and an opening on the achievements, contributions and main challenges of this platform dedicated to the intersections between the arts of puppetry and digital creation (see presentation below).
This presentation takes the form of a meeting / debate with the participation of the publishers of the book as well as participants of the European project N.A.P.P. (including the World Puppet Festival in Charleville Mézieres in France and the Tony Bulandra Theater in Romania) of which she is also a critical trace.
- 08.10.2020 – 18:00
- Opening ATLAS installation by Yann Deval et Marie G.Losseau
- Free – booking
> +32(0)69 88 91 40
- Maison de la Marionnette
- Rue Saint-Martin, 47 – Tournai
- In the framework of: “Art dans la Ville” and the european project N.A.P.P.
- With the support of: Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles (digital arts) and the Creative Europe program.
- In partnership wth Transcultures, l’esä Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Arts2, la Fabrique de Théâtre
- maisondelamarionnette.be – napp2020.eu