Robots on stage : Modes of representation, new narrative forms and dynamic scenographies
Around Philippe Franck (art historian, teacher, director of Transcultures) gathered for ‘Lumen #5’, several creators and researchers (including Nathalie Stefanov – art critic, exhibition curator, teacher at the ” ESA Nord-Pas-de-Calais and associate researcher in the laboratory of the Center d’Etude des Arts Contemporains – University of Lille and Jérôme Decocq- member of the Labau collective and professor at Arts2, Patrick Tresset -artist and scientific, Thomas Israël -artist) from different horizons invited to discuss various issues related to the specificities of digital arts in their artistic projects and / or research. The common thread of these presentations is the link between the integration of elements related to robotics and a reflection on new narrative and scenographic modes.
- 16.10.2020 – 18:00
- Free, booking
> +32(0)69 88 91 40
- Maison de la Marionnette
- Rue Saint-Martin, 47 – Tournai
- In the framework of: “Art dans la Ville” and the european project N.A.P.P.
- With the support of: Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles (digital arts) and the Creative Europe program.
- In partnership wth Transcultures, l’esä Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Arts2, la Fabrique de Théâtre
- maisondelamarionnette.be – napp2020.eu