Closing the event “Vice versa, 1.0”, ‘TransDemo’ invites artists and researchers to present their ongoing digital projects in a friendly atmosphere, to the public, students and professionals interested to innovation.
Transcultures and numediart propose an afternoon of presentations (moderators: Thierry Dutoit for numediart & Philippe Franck for Transcultures):
- Nicolas d’Alessandro (numediart researcher and musician) on his recent projects combining mobile devices and digital instruments
- Bénédicte Jacobs (social network researcher at ULB and media artist) & Laure-Anne jacobs (media artist) of Larbitlab around their research on mobile application for social networks Tubeplot combining narrative processes and probability theory
- Fabien Grisard (researcher numediart – LinkedTV project) on creating a gestural interface for performative composition from a library of sound samples
- Philippe Freville (transmedia manager for Pictanovo – the Fellowship of the image of the Nord-Pas de Calais, presentating the “Interactive Experiences”programme)
- interactive performances Fragments #43-44 (new electronic instrument device interacting with digital images conceived by François Zajéga) by Gauthier Keyaerts
- “Tanukis’ by François Zajéga (digital image processing) & Loïc Rebourssiere (MAX soundscape, moog guitars).
- Production: Transcultures with numediart & Arts².
- in the framework of la Quinzaine numérique (et la La Quinzaine Numériques Mons) of the Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles (with the support of the commission arts numériques du Ministère de la Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles) and Espace(s) Son(s) Hainaut(s) / FEDER-Interreg IV France-Wallonie-Vlanderen.